Tuesday 8 March 2011

Oscar dresses 2011

Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Couture was one of my favourite dresses of the night and I correctly predicted in January that I thought that somebody would wear this fabulous dress to the awards.



Amy Adams look elegant in this L'wen Scott gown with Cartier jewels, I think the blue and green look stunning against her colouring

This Elie Saab couture creation is my favourite dress of the night, I also predicted this collection would appear on the red carpet at the Oscars and I was right! I like Mila's hair and jewellery it's very 'old Hollywood' but beautiful

So this Chanel Couture dress is perfect and so is Michelle's hair and makeup, I just wish she had had more personality in her interviews - poor Ryan Seacrest on E! her interview was like getting blood from a stone.

Gwyneth Paltrow has had enough red carpet experience to know that the simpler the better and this look definetly worked for her - her Calvin Klien dress, poker straight hair and conplection perfection made her stand out against the fluffier, fussy dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment